World Bosses - Who Do These Guys Think They Are? (WIP)
Tython / Ord Mantell (Repubic): None
Korriban / Hutta (Empire): None
CORUSCANT (Republic Only): SD-0 Level: 18 Health: 191,863
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Old Galactic Market
- Patrols a platform in the Shipping & Receiving Docks area
- Has been known to one-shot level 50s with an AOE
Dromund Kass (Empire): The First - Level: 18 Health: 230,235
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: The Wall
- Travel south to the lake at the bottom of the map.
Balmorra (Empire): Grandfather Level: 22 Health: 308,390
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Vanguard Outpost
- Travel south west to the water
- Roams "Grandfather's Walk" in the Stillwater Estuary of Markaran Plain.
Balmorra (Republic): NONE
TARIS (Republic): SUBJECT ALPHA Level: 21 Health: 337,520
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Waypoint Station Draay
- He wanders around the neraby toxic swamp.
- Likes to toss people through the air.
TARIS (Empire): THE ANCIENT ONE
- Nearest QT Point: New Tarisian Dawn
- Second Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Tower Command Station
- Travel to the far north, click on the corpse.
NAR SHADDAA: BATTLE DROID R4-GL Level: 32 Health: 581,435
- Nearest Taxi Point: Lower Industrial Section, turn left. QT point is called Maintenance Access Corridor, but Imperial Intelligence Gadget Warehouse is closer.
- Take the lower right elevator (Systech East) to the High Security Lockdown
- Take the top, center exit to Network Security District
- Go to the far eastern corner.
- A lot of NPCs along the way, best to travel in a group.
- Nearest QT Point is the Network Security District. From there you just go to the far eastern corner.
- Nearest Taxi is the Upper Industrial Sector. Turn right into the Republic Research Division.
- Take the lower right elevator (Systech West) to the Network Security District, travel to the far eastern corner.
TATOOINE: TRAPJAW Level: 30 Health: 598,105
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Outpost Thorazon
- Center of Dune Sea
- Click on skull to summon
ALDERAAN: ULGO SEIGEBREAKER Level: 35 Health: 455,916
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Wardpost Hurne (Republic) or Outpost Ghrent (Empire)
- Patrols the river.
- Can be interrupted.
BALMORRA (Republic): None
QUESH: ROGUE CARTEL WARBOT Level: 38 Health: 800,490
- Coordinates: X: 283, Y: 94, Center of map
- NPCs around the entrance
HOTH: SNOWBLIND Level: 44 Health: 977, 160
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Outpost Senth
- Far southern end of the Glacial Fissure
- Summons a blinding snowstorm.
HOTH: GARGATH Level: 50 Health: 1,518,505
- Nearest Taxi/QT Point: Jagged Plains Republic Outpost
- Southeastern area of Clabburn Tundra Coordinates: X: -2160, Y: 463
BELSAVIS: THE PRIMAL DESTROYER Level: 50 Health: 484,707
- Nearest QT Point: The Oasis or taxi to Meltwater Outpost and teleport to Frozen Transport Center
- For northern area of The Tomb, in the daily mission area.
- Has adds that need to be tanked, not killed.
VOSS: NIGHTMARE PILGRIM – 16 Person Operation
World Bosses have a buff called "Terrifying: Only true heroes can fight this enemy." This means you can't use a companion (They won't fight).
The Priority Mission terminal on the Fleet will give you a weekly mission called "Priority Targets" which is for any three bosses at Trapjaw and above. You can fight and loot the boss without it, but you won't get any extra rewards. There is also a terminal located near the speeder vendor that gives missions for special speeders, including one for the high-level world bosses.